Becoming a bride is a unique journey for each and every person, this is at the forefront of our minds when creating a look for our clients. We feel that there are no two people the same and for this reason we give our undivided attention and dedication to each bride to make them look and feel their best.
We believe that having a professional make-up artist for your wedding day is a necessary service that every bride deserves, and prides ourselves in providing a very personal service. Your big day is all about you. We will assist in creating a calm, relaxed and enjoyable environment for the most magical of wedding days, keeping it stress free whilst ensuring you look and feel your absolute best. Every woman longs to achieve an effortless beauty; to feel radiant and feminine with a confidence that comes from within. Your wedding day is a unique opportunity to bring out that beauty. With our help, you will explore a wide range of possibilities, and get to experience a fresh perception of who you are.
What to Expect at Bridal Trial
If you book us for your wedding day or are still thinking about booking with Vanity Case. Here is some information about your bridal trial, what to expect and some tips to make it go successfully.
- Your trial day will be held in Vanity Case make-up studio, Unit 10 The Courtyard, Lewis Road, Killarney, Co. Kerry
- Bring images for reference of make-up you like making sure that you have an idea of what you like and don’t like.
- All of our Artists offer an in-depth consultation service to all of our brides. We will spend up to an hour and a half creating the look for your big day. A trial usually takes between 45 minutes and 1.5 hours, so allow yourself that time.
- We’ll discover what make-up really works best for you to accentuate your best features without altering your personal style. We will ask plenty of questions to discover your style and personality.
- Once we have completed your trial and you are 100% happy with your chosen look, we will photograph your look and create a face-chart of all the products used.
- After your trial, we recommend you purchase your lip products for touch ups during the day. Your artist may also recommend powder depending on your skin type, but this will be discussed at the time of the trial.